http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nnhyywwmhf2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nnhyywwmhf2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ellie's gm application:]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elliee

ellie's gm application:] Empty
PostSubject: ellie's gm application:]   ellie's gm application:] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:11 pm

App for GM
Name:
ELLIE

IGN :
elliee

Location/Timezone:
Virginia ,USA; Eastern time (US& cananda)

15 years old turning 16 in august 16 next year Razz

Hobbies:
reading, im ing, and lacrosse

Why should we pick you:
You guys should pick me because im really activate. Im friendly and nice to everyone i meet. I help others when they need help and i try to keep things in order and i treat everyone the same. And many new players will join and they would need help, so i want to be there to help them out. And ppl needs gms to solve problems. I would have fun events to make this ms more fun like hide and seek, scavenger hunts, jqs, and more. And for the prizes i will give out fair prizes than to give out extreme prizes..Also im experienced in being a gm .

Experience in being gm before:
I was a gm in strawberri ms

What can you do to improve the server:
1. I can improve the server by having lots of fun events. I will make fair and fun events that everyone will enjoy. And the prizes will be reasonable items.
2. I will ban hackers and those ppl that spams and lags the server. I will give them one warning befor i ban but if it continues, i will ban them without exceptions.
3. Like i said before, i will help those new players that needs help.

Time Online Daily:
Weekdays: 3-5 hrs , Weekends: 5 hrs.

Will you give out lvls and items to friends:
I will not give out lvls and items to friends because it wont be fair for others and i want to be fair.

How can i contact you:
hyunjung59372@Hotmail.com

Last edited by elliee on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pure

PostSubject: Re: ellie's gm application:]   ellie's gm application:] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:37 am

hyunjung lee ftw <3 ^^"
Back to top Go down
elliee

PostSubject: Re: ellie's gm application:]   ellie's gm application:] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:59 pm

LOL..
thanks<33
icy ftw:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ellie's gm application:]   ellie's gm application:] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ellie's gm application:]
Page 1 of 1