http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nnhyywwmhf2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nnhyywwmhf2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All3y3sOnM3's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AllEyesO

All3y3sOnM3's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: All3y3sOnM3's GM Application   All3y3sOnM3's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:46 pm

Name:Tasia

IGN: My IGN uhh I would like it to be [GM]All3y3sOnM3 or [GM]Eclipse

Location/Timezone: I live in NYC,USA

Hobbies: Priavte Servers(Maplestory Private Servers)

Why should we pick you: You should pick me as GM because I am very responsible and I know most of the codes.I can help people when they need it.I can also ban hackers when needed.I am a very nice,friendly and experinced person whos got what it take to be GM
Experience in being gm before:I have been GM on iBlueStory,MapleKingdom,and ForbiddenMs

What can you do to improve the server: I can invite people to join the server.I can help anyone if there is a problem.I can host fun, nice events.Plus,I have a Gm handbook =].I don't ignore people just because they are new to the server.Acutually I really enjoy helpying anyone just because it make me happy =]

Time Online Daily:Since I have school and all I will not really be online on the weekdays but on the weekends I will be on all day.

Will you give out lvls and items to friends: Im gonna have to say no.That will be very unfair to the other players.Giving free items I would say is only allowed at events and only if you win the event.

How can I contact you: You can contact me at temp169@aol.com

Hope you like what you see and pick me =]
Back to top Go down
All3y3sOnM3

All3y3sOnM3

All3y3sOnM3's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: All3y3sOnM3's GM Application   All3y3sOnM3's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:47 pm

AllEyesO wrote:
Name:Tasia

IGN: My IGN uhh I would like it to be [GM]All3y3sOnM3 or [GM]Eclipse

Location/Timezone: I live in NYC,USA

Hobbies: Priavte Servers(Maplestory Private Servers)

Why should we pick you: You should pick me as GM because I am very responsible and I know most of the codes.I can help people when they need it.I can also ban hackers when needed.I am a very nice,friendly and experinced person whos got what it take to be GM
Experience in being gm before:I have been GM on iBlueStory,MapleKingdom,and ForbiddenMs

What can you do to improve the server: I can invite people to join the server.I can help anyone if there is a problem.I can host fun, nice events.Plus,I have a Gm handbook =].I don't ignore people just because they are new to the server.Acutually I really enjoy helpying anyone just because it make me happy =]

Time Online Daily:Since I have school and all I will not really be online on the weekdays but on the weekends I will be on all day.

Will you give out lvls and items to friends: Im gonna have to say no.That will be very unfair to the other players.Giving free items I would say is only allowed at events and only if you win the event.

How can I contact you: You can contact me at temp169@aol.com

Hope you like what you see and pick me =]

This is me sorry forgot to log in...
Back to top Go down

All3y3sOnM3's GM Application
Page 1 of 1