HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ME, Peng Yu's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wongpengyu

PostSubject: ME, Peng Yu's GM Application   Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:33 am

Name: Wong Peng Yu

IGN: (I Just started so i havent made one yet, but if i do get accepted id like it to be [GM]WPY or Just WPY)

Location/TimeZone: I live in Singapore , time is GMT + 8

Hobbies: Play Invert Maple Private Server

Why Should i pick you: Becase im Friendly And Helpful.. im trying to get more even Friendly.. because somtimes i cannot crontrol my anger and anyhow scold people... I alway spend a few of my time to play private server instead of Global Maple Story. If u wanna let me in, i i will sure be VERY VERY VERY VERY happy but not too happy .. coz i have to do abit of work and help the new comers

Have you had experience in being gm before: Nope, but i will try my best

What can you do to improve the server: A couple ways i can improve the server is to:
1.Host Events (Only Sometime coz i get tired of it..)
2.Ban Hackers (I hate hackers! its not challenging and fair if hacker hacks)
3.I am very helpful to other players mainly because i know most issues or problems they might have because i have have good experience in maple
4.I may also be able to donate to the server as u can see my age is low ..
5.i will help u with any problems u have.

What times can you be online: I can be on every day exept got some problems or whatever ... and not on week ends

Will you give out lvls and items: No I will never give out items/levels to anyone because i don't see the point in the game then, the game is sappose to be a challenge and if people are just giving people items and/or levels then i don't see any challenge in that.

How can i contact you: You may contact me threw email - pengyu_33@msn.com, P.M. or Call # (I wont release that on the forum I will give you the # in a P.M. if you wish)

Thank You for taking your time in reading this.

Hope you can accept this
Back to top Go down
View user profile

ME, Peng Yu's GM Application
Page 1 of 1