http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nnhyywwmhf2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nnhyywwmhf2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pure's GM application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pure's G

Pure's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Pure's GM application   Pure's GM application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:54 pm

Name: Wilson
IGN : Pure
Location/Timezone: Canada BC, Vancouver/ PST/PDT
Hobbies: Maple story, basketball, soccer, singing, write things o_o
Why should we pick you: I believe I should and deserve to be a GM simply because I can relate to all of the Maplers that I encounter. Being an islander, and having an off island main, I've met and befriended many different types of people. Whether you know it or not, on and off island do have different people. In my opinion, those on island are either really new to the game, or down to earth. Then there's the more rude characters. I have learned to deal with every type of person in the game, due to my experience with them. I also realize that with becoming a GM, I have responsibilities. GM's are looked to by other players constantly. If one thing were to go wrong, everyone would know. So with that, I'd take even more caution in setting the best example that I could while being a GM.
About events....ya I'd do a few here and there, because I know there are other GMs besides me. So, with that said, my event count would depend on the number of events other GMs have done that week. I don't want to over do it, then Maplers would expect too much. Also, I wouldn't deprive them of it either, because that's one of Private Server's best assets, being the fact that we have control over Mapler's fun, and we can do it more effectively then GMS. I'd also look to you guys, the players, for advice on NEW events. I know how repetitiveness is...and I myself hate it. =]
I also believe that if I want to become a GM, I'd definitely cut down on not only hackers, but racists and other people who make anyones experience with this game uncomfortable. There's nothing worse then a person who hates a game, and in that tries to make others hate it as well. I'd be a GM who'd assess the situation before I take action. Harassment is a big problem in any online game, so as a leader of this game, I'd make this a game for all to enjoy. I have witnessed and experienced my fair share of bullying and rudeness, so once again I also have experience of how to end it.
Finally, if I were a GM, I'd be known as a GM, but also as a player. I'd relate, and have fun with my fellow players, and put the "Fun" into FunMS. Events and such would be a factor, but I wouldn't do them too much, as they would cause a lot of conflict between players. I realize there are other GMs, and know that they're good at what they do, so in that I'd realize I have to consider their actions as well as mine. As a GM, I know I have a team of experienced GMs, and would not be afraid to ask questions. I believe that if I go on doing things the way I think instead of the way they should be done, things may end up in an disorderly fashion.
Experience in being gm before: nope, but i always want to and i believe that i can be a good GM
What can you do to improve the server: Ban hackers, host events, make ppl feel happy to be in this server(including helping with their any problems with my best.)
Time Online Daily: 3-6 hours
Will you give out lvls and items to friends: Lvls : nope, Items : Depends on what items, if they r just normal equips, yes. but some like GM equips or equips only gotten by donations, Nope.
How can i contact you: Msn : MilkNCookies121@hotmail.com or Email : bb13222@gmail.com Msn if u can. Email second choice.
Back to top Go down
Pure.

PostSubject: sorry i didnt register before i post x]..   Pure's GM application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:58 pm

im Pure..I wrote the app above.
Back to top Go down
Pure

PostSubject: omg   Pure's GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:00 am

Pure. wrote:

omg lol..sorry..im really sorry..i registered and i thought i already logged in..cuz the log in bar is at the bottom lol..didnt notice that..sorry..
Back to top Go down
[GM]Nick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pure's GM application   Pure's GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:40 am

Pure wrote:
Pure. wrote:

omg lol..sorry..im really sorry..i registered and i thought i already logged in..cuz the log in bar is at the bottom lol..didnt notice that..sorry..

it would be nice if you could space it out and color code it so i can ready it.. if you dont mind
Back to top Go down
https://invertmaple.darkbb.com
Pure

PostSubject: Improved one.   Pure's GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:31 am

Name: Wilson

IGN : Pure

Location/Timezone: Canada BC, Vancouver/ PST/PDT

Hobbies: Maple story, basketball, soccer, singing, write things o_o

Why should we pick you: I believe I should and deserve to be a GM simply because I can relate to all of the Maplers that I encounter. Being an islander, and having an off island main, I've met and befriended many different types of people. Whether you know it or not, on and off island do have different people. In my opinion, those on island are either really new to the game, or down to earth. Then there's the more rude characters. I have learned to deal with every type of person in the game, due to my experience with them. I also realize that with becoming a GM, I have responsibilities. GM's are looked to by other players constantly. If one thing were to go wrong, everyone would know. So with that, I'd take even more caution in setting the best example that I could while being a GM.
About events....ya I'd do a few here and there, because I know there are other GMs besides me. So, with that said, my event count would depend on the number of events other GMs have done that week. I don't want to over do it, then Maplers would expect too much. Also, I wouldn't deprive them of it either, because that's one of Private Server's best assets, being the fact that we have control over Mapler's fun, and we can do it more effectively then GMS. I'd also look to you guys, the players, for advice on NEW events. I know how repetitiveness is...and I myself hate it. =]
I also believe that if I want to become a GM, I'd definitely cut down on not only hackers, but racists and other people who make anyones experience with this game uncomfortable. There's nothing worse then a person who hates a game, and in that tries to make others hate it as well. I'd be a GM who'd assess the situation before I take action. Harassment is a big problem in any online game, so as a leader of this game, I'd make this a game for all to enjoy. I have witnessed and experienced my fair share of bullying and rudeness, so once again I also have experience of how to end it.
Finally, if I were a GM, I'd be known as a GM, but also as a player. I'd relate, and have fun with my fellow players, and put the "Fun" into FunMS. Events and such would be a factor, but I wouldn't do them too much, as they would cause a lot of conflict between players. I realize there are other GMs, and know that they're good at what they do, so in that I'd realize I have to consider their actions as well as mine. As a GM, I know I have a team of experienced GMs, and would not be afraid to ask questions. I believe that if I go on doing things the way I think instead of the way they should be done, things may end up in an disorderly fashion.

Experience in being gm before: nope, but i always want to and i believe that i can be a good GM

What can you do to improve the server: Ban hackers, host events, make ppl feel happy to be in this server(including helping with their any problems with my best.)

Time Online Daily: 3-6 hours (monday-thursday), 6-9 hours (friday, saturday and sunday)

Will you give out lvls and items to friends: Lvls : nope, Items : Depends on what items, if they r just normal equips, yes. but some like GM equips or equips only gotten by donations, Nope.

How can i contact you: Msn : MilkNCookies121@hotmail.com or Email : bb13222@gmail.com Msn if u can. Email second choice.
Back to top Go down
bleh

PostSubject: Re: Pure's GM application   Pure's GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:24 pm

icyfearz? well u have a nice app!lol this is bleh~~! heheh hope u become a gm????Razz
Back to top Go down
Pure

PostSubject: Re: Pure's GM application   Pure's GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:25 pm

bleh wrote:
icyfearz? well u have a nice app!lol this is bleh~~! heheh hope u become a gm????Razz

thank you bleh :]..
Back to top Go down
elliee

PostSubject: Re: Pure's GM application   Pure's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:00 pm

Wilson ftw<3
Back to top Go down
Pure

PostSubject: Re: Pure's GM application   Pure's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:06 pm

elliee wrote:
Wilson ftw<3
ty Hyunjung Lee~~ =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure's GM application   Pure's GM application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pure's GM application
Page 1 of 1